Saturday, November 15, 2008

Me, Myself, and Alyssa. Who's this girl?

Whew! This is my very first post. I'm kinda new here although I joined months ago. lol.
I'm just testing if this one will work. x))
Well, for the first post, I'll introduce myself to you.
I'm Alyssa Rae, you can call me Alyssa, Nina or Bounih.
Got a lot of names.hahaha :D
I'm xx chromosomes, 100%girl :) && lovin' it!
I love ART. I love making friendster-layouts and graphics.
I draw, sing, act, but I dare don't dance. For real!
But if it's really needed, ok fine! laugh hard! lol
I'm on freshmen years in Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
Hell yeah! I'm a scholar. Dare to be a Rani? :)
I'm also a proud member of Magwayen Creative Scholar's Guild,
it is a theater org. in our school which aims to develop our talents
in the field of ARTS namely, dramatics, literary, performing arts, and production.
I love socializing and meeting new friends,
but I'm a bit shy. lol
I'm not good in MATH! I'm telling you now. lol
My right brain works 54% than the left,
so that's why.
By the way, I'm a layout artist, did I already mention that?
I love ADOBE. And I think I can't live without it. XD
I can't think of anything else,
so I'll just give a random facts about me.

-I don't eat apple (the real fruit)
but I love apple flavored products like lollipops or juice
kinda weird ehh?
-I love pink then yellow's the next ;)
-I'm kinda kikay..Girly girl.
-I love sponge bob!
-I love country style doughnuts
(specially the triple chocolate chuvaloo.whatever. I forgot it)
-I have brown eyes :)
-I hate friendster maintenance
-I love playing High Street 5 (Online game)
and I miss it! :(
-I love blogging
that's why I'm still typing these words. lol
-I love kabaklaan
(my super friends) :]
-and I love you! For still reading this thing mwuah
and yeah! I love editing pictures :)
here's some:

No comments: