Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dear Ex,

I just recently joined a forum,
And there's a lot of topics there.
One of the threads is "DEAR EX,"
you will write there anything you wanna say to your ex
feel free to jot down 'cause your ex wouldn't be able to read it.
So I did.

dear ex,
Finally! I've moved on.

Thank you for making me broken many times.
Now I'm happy..
always been happy for you!

I know you will not be able to read this.
But this is just my way to express how I feel
now that you're out of my life.

I've met a new guy.yeah!
A way lot BETTER than you :)
Just what you've said,
"you'll meet someone BETTER than me.":)
Hope you're happy too.


Thanks for ruining my life.
Thanks for making me feel alone.
Thanks for not giving me reason why'd you leave.
Thanks for making me a total disaster.
Thanks for teaching me to be strong ON MY OWN.

I just concluded, you're not worth even a glimpse of me.
Just be HAPPY.

No comments: